Tuesday, April 25, 2017

#RWWChallenge - Week 4

This past week was a busy one as I worked some odd shifts at work then went away for a writing workshop on the weekend. Though I may not have hit everyday on Twitter, I'll fill in the ones I missed on here.

For those who missed this series, I've been doing the #RWWChallenge  put on by Round The World Writers on Twitter. There's a question every day that writers answer about their WIP (works in progress). Here's the list and below, you can find my responses for days 18 to 24.


Day 18 - Three random things that are important to my WIP are: tea, patience, and magic.

Day 19 - I was asked to share an image that inspired this work...I shared two.



Day 20 - The three words to describe my antagonist are: sneaky, young, and deceptive.

Day 21 - See above pictures for two stories that I compare my story to.

Day 22 - My WIP doesn't have a theme song...Maybe Blondie's "One Way or Another" because of the stalking, nothing to do with love. I've been using Collective Soul as my sound track mostly, though that will likely expand as I enter edits.

Day 23 - I haven't deleted any scenes that I love...yet. I'm just embarking on edits.

Day 24 - Who would play the lead if my WIP was a movie...I'm not sure. I haven't given it much thought. I'd love Scarlett Johansson or Keira Knightly because they are both cool.


You can find week 1, week 2, and week 3 of the challenge on my blog.

One more to go! This has been an interesting exercise for sure. Hope you've enjoyed learning more about my work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment